By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that all information in your Entry and all information that you submit via the Competition Website is true
and complete to the best of your knowledge, that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry and disclose the information there on your own behalf or on behalf of the persons and entities
that you specify within the Entry, and that your Entry (both the information and materials submitted in the Entry and the underlying technology/method/idea described in the Entry):
* Is your own original work and representative of your capability, or is submitted by permission with full and proper credit given within your Entry;
* does not contain confidential information or trade secrets (yours or anyone else's);
* does not, to the best of your knowledge, violate or infringe upon the patent rights, industrial design rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights or privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other
rights of any person or entity;
* does not contains malicious code, such as viruses, malware, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or other material of information;
* does not and will not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation, confidentiality agreement or other agreement and
* does not trigger any reporting or royalty or other obligation to any third party.
A breach of any of these warranties will result in the corresponding Entry being invalid. In addition, you agree to indemnify Sponsors against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Sponsors arising from yout
breach of the warranty.
Statoil will handle all proposals professionally. Respondents acknowledge that Statoil reserves the sole and absolute right and discretion to select the best idea(s). The entry evaluation and award determination will be made by an
internal Statoil team.